Outline the XML Coding style. Objectives. Milestones and some links
XML and Associated Information
Practical Tax and it's associated projects may soon share a common XML / DTD / Schema namespace.
Here are some links to some relevant coding tutorials and specifications:
- XML Sites
- XML XML in 10 points If you read nothing else about XML read this.
- DTD A pre-packed (zip or gzip) DTD tutorial. Quite clear and straight forward
- An Xml Stylesheet Language Tutorial http://www.nwalsh.com/
- W3Schools XSL Tutorial http://www.w3schools.com/xsl/default.asp
- zvon has many packed tutorials that are relevant and of high quality.
- W3C.org Has the definitions for most things internet..
Here are some other links to sites and protocols that may we may soon be supporting: